So 2009 is at our doorstep. Actually, in our doorway and asking to be let in. So this year has been weird. And to sum it up, I’m going to pour out the contents of my “Notes” folder on my phone. It’s not really a summary of my actions per se, but more like what was going through my head. Most of them make no sense as single sentences, but are the essence of an idea. I’ll expand them so that they can be read.
I’ll ignore the fact that most of it was written in the last three months. Also the fact that this is going to be by far my most disjointed post.
– Losing your glasses is like living in a dream. It’s all literally just a blur for a while. Thankfully I’m not too handicapped by it. After a while I got used to it.
– As technology progresses, we go from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
– Master Chief is only a letter away from Master Chef. Halo anyone?
– KFC! The only thing missing is U!
– If I were stuck on some deserted island for eternity, I would make a girl out of coconuts. Even though it is highly likely she’ll want to be ‘just friends’.
– Everyone needs goals. Even if they’re goals such as “I’m gonna eat that ice cream if it kills me”.
– People who go “people suck/change/’shouldn’t be trusted'” suck. People means you too. Besides, acting like every person you meet is an axe murderer is just lame. I usually ask people and they say no, they haven’t murdered any axes recently. But I guess it would bode well for me only if I was an axe. All that from the note “emo, axe murderer”.
– And then there’s this note for which I can’t remember the explanation. “Making things is progress, boring. Life withoutu conflict is teh goal”. I dunno. Maybe I tend to go all existential on my phone’s ass when I’m half asleep.